Monday, February 3, 2014

WordPress, they say...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Looking at the tittle, um... no, no I'm not moving my blog there, just... another blog for me to rant.
You see, JF Studio is where I write, but WordPress is where I rant.

So basically, if you wanna know what do I feel like everyday after this (referring to second sem and so on) and if you so curious about how 'aeronautical student' lives each day, so you can visit me there.
The link, here you go.
http://iamonescrewedaerogirl.wordpress.com/

And in this site I'll use full English coz I wanna improve my English skill, aero kan?
My English is bad, I admit. So, frankly speaking... (I don't even know if I'm using the right phrase) but yea... sooner or later I need to use English no matter how hard it is and no matter worse it could be. No, I lied. Aku, nak tulis fully English? Ha.Ha.Ha.
As if, I can write properly...

And did I said rant? So, Midnight Rant (that's what I call my WordPress blog) I'll rant about what ever and mostly crap. So, if you're interested, go check it out. If you don't. It's okay...
Note that, there'll be a lot of baloney... and sarcasm.

Okay,till then, next time.
Ja...

1 comment: